Complaints and Concerns
As a member of Ontario Soccer, the Dragons abide by the Ontario Soccer Code of Conduct and Ethics (the Code).
In the instance where you feel that an organization or individual has violated the code, you have the right to file a complaint. The complaint must be submitted in writing.
What must be included in a complaint:
- Contact information of complainant (you)
- Respondent name and contact information (the person accused of a Code violation)
- Section(s) of the Code of Conduct and Ethics that have been violated
- All evidence to support claim (emails, videos, witness statements etc.)
- Requested remedy/sanction (what do you want to see happen)
Complaints can be sent to our Complaints Administrator.
In the event that your complaint is related to a Dragons’ staff member, please send the complaint to the Dragons’ President.
In the event that your complaint is related to a Dragons’ board member or the Dragons as an organization, please send the complaint to the Eastern Ontario District Soccer Association.
Fillable format - (complete, save and e-mail back) - Official Complaint Form