There are several ways to register your child with the Gloucester Dragons:
- Online registration and immediate payment with your credit card
- Online registration form with off-line payment by cheque or cash within 10 days
Online registration and immediate payment with your credit card
- Click the MEMBERS tab on the menu at the top right-hand side of this page.
- Choose LOGIN to create your account.
- Enter your email address in the space provided to SIGN UP and click NEXT.
- Enter the parent or guardian information. You need to complete this page only once. Email addresses and passwords are case sensitive. (Please make a note of your password.) Click Submit.
- Click Add Family Members to add child(ren) to your profile. Click Submit.
- To register your child, click Register This Person. A list of available programs will appear.
- Complete the player registration and proceed to the checkout page.
- At the checkout page, you will be asked whether you want to purchase another registration. If yes, repeat step 3. If no, proceed to payment.
- You may pay using a credit card. Just follow the instructions on the page.
- You will receive an email with your payment confirmation.
Online registration form with off-line payment by cheque or cash within 10 days
Use the online registration process described above but instead of paying online select the 'Submit and Pay later off line' option. Note: If you choose this option your child will not be registered until we receive payment. Payment must be received within 10 days.
If paying by cheque, make your cheque payable to "Gloucester Dragons," write the names of your children on the cheque, and mail it to Gloucester Dragons, 5510 Canotek Road, Unit 1, Ottawa, Ontario K1J 9J4. Note: Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
If you are waiting for funding from an outside agency, IMMEDIATELY AFTER entering your child's data, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name and birth year of your child(ren) and indicate you have registered on-line but are awaiting funding. Once you receive the approval from the outside agency, immediately forward a copy of that approval to email@example.com, so we can complete registration for your child.