Code of Conduct - Coaches
- I will be reasonable when scheduling practices and remember that players have other obligations.
- I will teach my players to play fairly and to respect the rules, the referees and opponents.
- I will ensure that all players get equal instruction, support and playing time.
- I will not ridicule, yell, or be negative toward any player or game official. I will remember that the players are here to enjoy themselves and must be encouraged to have confidence in themselves.
- I will make sure that equipment and facilities are safe.
- I will remember that my players deserve a coach they can respect.
- I will be generous with praise and set a good example in my dealings with players, other coaches and referees.
- If I disagree with an official, I will accept the decision and not argue the call. I can bring my concerns to the head referee or to the age group director.
- I will obtain proper training and continue to upgrade my coaching skills.